poland sucks

13»

Comments

• Mikeall, you can't have one without the other!
    There are always people of different minds - luckily. If you want to take over the world, you will have to kill all the people who disagree with you. Otherwise it's democracy where people will elect always different people as there leader. So to take over the world or to try to do so means killing a lot of people - fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, friends, as about everyone killed will be one of it to others.
    In other words: Taking over a major region or the world can only be done in a dictatorship. And a dictatory means killing people of different mind.
    Think about it please. Look at the USA: The president changes between Conservatives and Democrats almost each vote. And that's good, I think.

Lilly
  • edited February 2009
    look at last 20 years or so it dictatorship in usa only bush's and clinton's have ruled
  • ha ha you all mean to me so i stop playing for ance and it move down to six ha ha you mean to me and you move down ha ha
  • Mikeall, Americans voted for Bush's and Clinton's since they thought that a Bush or a Clinton would lead their country well. Obama is the one who shows the most promise however, since Clinton and Bush are often mocked for their stupidity. This proves that the USA is not a dictatorship, they're actually a world leader of democracy, along with Canada, most of Europe and many other countries.

Poland does not suck. Although to my knowledge I'm not Polish, I don't think poorly of their nation or anyone from there. On this game though, their group happens to be leading the pack. A few months ago, everyone disliked Taiwan since they were leading for some time. No need to make threads demeaning other groups.
  • What is the need, Mikeall. Why do you think it is neccessary to demean others?
  • mikeall-I really don't care if you post to ANCE or not. All this talk of Hitler is nonscence. Most the world would agree he was a genius, but extremely insane. Not a very good combination, just plain evil in my opinion. And this is not a very nice topic to come to work Monday and read about. Mondays are bad enough
  • I have to disagree. He was no genius. He was charismatic, but the system behind was not made by him but by people like Rosenberg, Himmler and a lot others, some of them pretty unknown. Most of them were more intelligent than himself, but did not have the charisma he had. And don't forget that the steel industry and other big industries at that time were very much interested in having a growth in production by building infrastructure and making war and at the same time have a lot of devoted, non-thinking people who work for nothing either because of believing in the ideology or because they were "untermenschen" and therefore could be treated at slaves. Never ever in history one man alone can do such things. There must always be other people behind.
  • A Worker Reads History

Who built the seven gates of Thebes?
    The books are filled with names of kings.
    Was it the kings who hauled the craggy blocks of stone?
    And Babylon, so many times destroyed.
    Who built the city up each time? In which of Lima's houses,
    That city glittering with gold, lived those who built it?
    In the evening when the Chinese wall was finished
    Where did the masons go? Imperial Rome
    Is full of arcs of triumph. Who reared them up? Over whom
    Did the Caesars triumph? Byzantium lives in song.
    Were all her dwellings palaces? And even in Atlantis of the legend
    The night the seas rushed in,
    The drowning men still bellowed for their slaves.

Young Alexander conquered India.
    He alone?
    Caesar beat the Gauls.
    Was there not even a cook in his army?
    Phillip of Spain wept as his fleet
    was sunk and destroyed. Were there no other tears?
    Frederick the Greek triumphed in the Seven Years War.
    Who triumphed with him?

Each page a victory
    At whose expense the victory ball?
    Every ten years a great man,
    Who paid the piper?

So many particulars.
    So many questions.

-- Bertolt Brecht
  • I agree, no single man is responsible for any chapters in history. Yet single men are named. Usually those with great leader qualities. Knowing the limits of their own power and surrounding themselves with those who could suppliment what they lacked. The term genius is usually refered to science and art. Hitler was a genious on the social level. Knowing how to manipulate people, their minds and giving them what they wanted. He knew who to take advantage of the economic times in Germany and link them to various targets on all levels. He knew to gather people unto him to help him where he needed help. His part was that of a conductor of an ochrestra.
    But again, this is getting too deep for me. I haven't done debates in many years. Currently, I just like to work and relax a bit doing it.
    Anyway, how did this all start?
  • it started when i posted some stupid comment and included hitler was my hero

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file