Thank You

edited March 2009 in Antbuster Web Game
Hello,
Thanks again for the kind welcome.
I did just start playing maybe 2 weeks. My kids showed me the game. like I said alot of 50's to 73 High before I went on the forum and read someones post on the snipers and ice cannons last week. On one of the first couple of games got the 99 (lucky) as I haven't been close since. two or three 90's but mid 80's regularly. I did not post scores for the first week as I was and still am playing under my son's name. He wanted to post his scores under the USA and thats where I remain.
As for cheating, I wouldn't know how if you showed me. I respect the way your forum is run mainly the way you conduct it . (for the most part) Just tried the ice and snipers by the cake a couple of times but only got mid 80's. Will keep trying and play with the positions. Hope to join you in more discussions but this took as long as a game for me to type.

Comments

• to stevenm cheating can b done but in the group .no cheats we dont another setup try 2 ice at cake 1 ice at hole 5 snipers at cake and 5 snipers at hole good luck0:-)
  • to stevenm in order 3 snipers at cake 1 ice at hole 2 ice at cake then add rest of snipers .all these towers are fully up graded good luck0:-)
  • Hi Stevenm welcome and enjoy..hope to see you on nocheats board soon =-)
  • SteveM- pj1114 is very correct in pointing out the best part of the game: no two games are alike. I can use a set up and think the upgrades and placement are the same, but will never get the same results. It's fun to constantly try different placements and timing of upgrades. But as you probably figured out by now:
    :-(|) Snipers and ice make dead ants nice :-(|)
    Have fun :-D
  • cheap summer dress . . Bridesmaid Dresses . Within the starting girls watches ended up much more preferred and so they had been not often accepted by gentlemen correct up till following 1930. But now men’s watches have also create into a significant element of male accessories and credit goes to Cartier for popularizing the wristwatch utilizing the leather band. As time go by, . individuals these days are acquiring extra thinking about appear oriented solutions consequently the designer and branded watches are much more well-liked these days. People select to make use of a see which might state an outstanding expression of their personality aspiration and taste. affordable evening dress Watches have now turned out to become a status image also for this cause individuals these days like to put on extremely costly Branded watches to indicate their prosperity. Promoting cost of a watch depends upon its brand name, tea length wedding dress . functions and goods. This really is really the trigger a-line wedding dresses

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file