when the heck do ice cannons 2 and sniper cannons 3 come?

edited November 2009 in Antbuster Web Game
I just found this stupid crack like game last week and it drives me nuts, I have tried reading some of the setups you guys do. And about the most I can get it level 60ish and just over 10,000 points. What has worked best for me is 4 by the hole... changing the outside two into ice cannons and then the two middle ones to snipers... then the same set up at the cake... then i fill in the inside with snipers.
Reading other posts it appears that there is higher then the sniper 2 and higher then ice cannon 1, but when do they come? After a certain amount of points or level has been achieved?
Hopefully someone sees this as I am wasting so much time just getting to the same score and its making me nuts
Tnx

Comments

• hi danny put 2 upgraded ice at the cake ..in a way that the ants cant pass without getting caught.then in between then in 3 rows of 3 add your snipers in that order
    :-)
  • thats the problem, all i can get is the normal ice, doesn't seem to upgrade to a second one. thats why im thinking maybe im not far enough in the game to get it upgraded? same with the snipers, all i can get is level 2, from reading other posts there seems to be a higher level then ice...
    i think my setup is ok cause i have copied screen shots of others but when the ants get too strong they just penetrate and its over... usually around 9-10k points

frustrating to say the least... and i won't stop playing till i get 30,000 points like others have:)
  • hi dannyj you should be able to upgrade when you get enough money .i think thats the only problem for you:-)
  • hey england1 good to see u r still watching the input and helping everyone. THANKS;-)
  • to find it out in most department stores where hair dryers, curling irons, Flower Girl Dresses crimping irons and straightening irons are available. It seems that there will be consumers buying Conair hair straighteners each and every day. column wedding dresses The selling price of Conair hair straighteners aren t that high that every customer are able to pay for them evening dresses . . Perhaps this is the reason of Conair hair straighteners being big sellers Cocktail Dresses . .But I still to clarify that best seller doesn t equal to the optimal option in hair straighteners. They can not fulfill all people s requirements wedding dress . . They may be useful to some individuals, those whose hair is easy to handle. However for those with difficult hair, Conair hair straighteners may not be the ideal choice as they are not capable to put out extremely hot temperatures. Due to this . , it may not meet the requirement of those people with course or ethnic hair. Because these hair straighteners aren t

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file