Ranking Record deleted..!!!

edited December 2007 in Antbuster Web Game
Why my top ranking with lv130 is deleted????

i have played it for several hours...........
Can anyone tell me why?????????

Comments

• I can tell you why:
    ( if you really didn't cheat )
    You are just too good for them, they think that reaching 100 lvl is almost imposible, so what about 130. they delete every record which is better than aproximetly 105 lvl.
    Who knows? maybe gameAdmin wants to be best?
  • how come they are so mean.....!!

i really didnt cheat........

next time....should i stop at lv 105 ??
  • I think its good idea but now they know your nick, and IP ( as i think ) so they can delete your record regardles of what level you get.

so...

Start playing some *.exe games not flash/website only xD
  • How did you do it because a score that high cant be done without some kind of intervention of some sort !

So how did you get that high ? what type of cannons etc ? placement etc ?

May have been beginners luck?

Take a picture of your game and post it for all to see your score next time maybe ?
  • For authentification purposes, of course.
  • edited December 2007
    if you are legit, blame the hackers they brought this mess of high scores being banned. They're the reason, campaign against them with me i'll need the help.
  • the ball touches him or his partner, he deliberately tries to distract the opponent. muslim wedding dresses . Rule 7. A ball that lands on the line is great. Rule 8. If players serve out of turn or serve towards the incorrect individual or court, the point or game will stand and order will probably be resumed following the point or game. Often Asked Concerns QUESTION.How you can figure out authentic NFL jersey sizes? By following the size chart on authenitc jerseys strapless wedding dresses . , Quinceanera Dresses you will find only two sizes. (58 and 60) A 58 is really a four XL! Do not they make them any smaller? ANSWER. Evening Dresses visit a shop and attempt some on go chargers QUESTION.Sizing Assist For NFL Jersey? (See link)? . For the sizing chart, it says Authentic Jersey and Mitchell And Ness Jersey Size8230 I do not know which 1 to make use of. Here s the link ANSWER. wedding dress 2012 . Reebok tends to make the authentic NFL jerseys so if you would like a

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file