the vatican recuits the 12 chosens, the apostles will lead the army of god

this is your god talking, lord among the lords, king among the kings. i've send again my son jesus and the holy spirit to help peter to support the weight of the burden of his holy mission:annihilate the ANT.I.CHRIST and save my childrens from ARMAGHEDON.an eye for an eye,and by the sword and the holy blood,join the crusade of the righteousness and the justs,theses are my words and immerged in theses words you will unfold your sacred power of redemption,your sacred power of forgiveness,open heart you will repossesse your initial human rights,the right of dominion over mother hearth.

the wind of compassion,love and wisdom blow in your heart,follow your sensible vision and go on the thrue path of reverence for eternal live,brothers with brothers, spirits with spirits, beings with beings,ALL ARE UNIQUE ALL IS ONE

THESE ARE MY WORDS. AMEN

DON'T SEND CV """a long journey start by the first step""" SO START TO WORK NOW!!!!
SALARY : attractif, based on performances
PACKAGE: full pardon, open gates to heaven, eternal live, free weekly sermon

APOSTLES professional appreciated
ANGELS: accepted with full flying license
PROPHETS: accepted after references checked
JUDAS: you can come back, buttt, jesus want to have a chat with you
MAHOMET: same
BOUDDHA: 5 PM MONDAY IN MY OFFICE
wisards, witches, leprechaun, demons, dictators, serial killer and bankers: don't apply for this position

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file