Score lost

Hi Everybody, and hi Marcel,

I was wondering if anybody could tell me how it comes that a very high score of spooky74 is not submitted.
Yesterday he was playing antbuster and when he was playing the ants kept getting stuck in a corner. He reached level 132 this way with almost 50000 points. He submitted his score, but it seems to have just been lost or deleted or something.

He played without cheating. Is there a way that his score can still be submitted?

Greetings,

MidnightSun21

Comments

• try going to contact at the main menu:-)
  • Hi Shatter, thanks. I'm going to try that. :-). By the way, no cheats is still hanging in there :-). I've been way to busy to play a lot of antbuster, but still Earth isn't out of the list, so we're still not doing so bad :-D.
  • If I remember correctly, It's been awhile since I've played, any scores about 38,500 will not be submitted whether a cheat or not. I believe this was put in place to prevent cheaters from overwhelming the scoreboards. Also there is no way around it, sorry.
  • Hi Mikeall, thanks.

I thought it could be something like that. It's a good thing to remember next time the ants get stuck in a corner...
  • together with you is inexpensive insurance coverage that may make you remain shooting in case your card does quit operating lace wedding dress . . Make certain them are of ample size and that indicates you do not run out of space halfway throughout the night time. 4GB might be the minimum size you need to have with you. three. Batteries, batteries, batteries Make sure you charge you batteries the night prior to, bride gown and preferably possess a extremely second battery charged and prepared. Most external flash units use AA batteries and so do a couple of additional sets of those, as well. four . . Attend the rehearsal Capturing using the rehearsal will be the ultimate method to be equipped for the photographs you will take in the actual ceremony. You will possess a really feel for exactly where you are able to position your self for leading shots. Whilst an skilled wedding photographer will not generally shoot within the rehearsal bridal gowns a-line wedding dresses . short wedding dresses . ,

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file