following is my explain, used chinese big5 font type:
?????
????????
????????
???????????????

????

Comments

• edited February 2008
    Would you mind translateing that to english please?

you have a score of:63,510
    The flamer upgrades cost:32,175
    The base cannons cost:25,792
    Your cash on hand is:2,620

so, there's a missing 2,923

What did you build besides the flamers shown in your posted immage?

Did you start out with some higher level quick cannons to get enough cash to build a couple upgraded flamers then sell down? Were ice turrets involved?
  • hmm...i'm working on trying to figure out how he did it. (gives me something to do) so far the best i did was by following your idea dominion almost perfectly (i didnt save enough money to make it work right). i'll try again later and when i figure it out (if i do) i'll post again with an image (if i figure out how to do that right lol).
  • He did it with this.
    http://yol.pe.kr/entry/antbuster%EC%95%A4%ED%8A%B8%EB%B2%84%EC%8A%A4%ED%84%B0-Money-Hack-%EB%B2%84%EC%A0%84

This is the real, "I beat the game" thread.
    http://rstein.org/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=21&page=1#Item_0
  • oh lol nice. btw i've had that glitch b4. lol makes sense to since everything i've tried doesnt get anywhere.
  • yeah, but you technically didn't beat the game, just found a glitch and used it to get to level 1000's
  • if what private says is true that yol.pe.kr/entry/antbuster blah blah blah thing he hacked, that is a money hack! on 1.1 though so im not worried. If you come to 1.2b and use that crap however. and then get your score posted i get you banned
  • Following purchasing a Swiss replica watch bride gown , you are able to improve your existing style quotient in front of one s buddies. It makes you really feel superior and smarter wedding dresses . . You are able to purchase much more than 1 replica watch for you to make use of on various occasions. Simply because they re not costly, don t be a burden on your pocket. sexy wedding dress . cheap wedding dresses . Tag Heuer Replica Watches are the very best example of exceptional style and distinctive appear at reasonable costs. The recognition of replica watches is growing day by day. You are able to discover a number of on-line shops selling replicas of Swiss watches. You are able to select 1 for you and order immediately.?Gus Van Sant on Young Love and Young Death evening dresses CANNES, France ?For the last decade the director Gus Van Sant, a normal presence in the Cannes Film Festival, has undergone an artistic rebirth with movies about death. In 2003 he won the wedding dress .

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file