frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

My tips and other stuff-----------the anything about antbuster chat section

How I got to lvl 82 is I had my first 4 cannons around the hole, but do not put one of the cannons in the center of around the hole. That will be your 5th cannon. Upgrade the middle one to poison,the top and bottom quick cannons, and the ones that are left will be ice. Keep on upgrading until they get to maxium or ants get through. When they are maxium, you do not worry about them no more. If ants get through, put 2 cannons in the middle and upgrade them to maxium sniper. If they STILL get through, put 3 cannons around the cake. Make the middle one ice. And the other ones sniper. Then upgrade them all to maxium. Finally do what ever you want. Put cannons all over the place and make them ice, snipers,lasers, and the impact cannon is my best advice. Hope this helps!!!!:-D8-):-);-)

Comments

• edited March 2008
    Impacts, poison and lasers aren't that great- lots of money for little good done. Snipers, Ice and Quicks are the best combo. Ice slows them down, snipers have the punch, and quicks take them down a notch. The system works- give it a try and you will get better results. :-D
  • go to idiot school
  • edited March 2008
    @ crapdragon123: No I'll stay in regular school thanks (idiot). If telling the truth gets that sort of reaction from an idiot, then you should go to the International Hall of Idiots. I looked it up. There is such a thing. http://syon.proboards7.com/index.cgi?board=ihi Talk with your fellow idiots there, idiot.

@ Katiegiant: snipers, ice, and quicks work without the impacts, poison and lasers- results will improve- and cost less. MORE MONEY IN YOUR POCKET IS GOOD TO KILL TEH ANTZ!
    EDIT: Snipers are optional, but Quicks should be used in combination with Ice- refer to this image: http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m168/Alex_Mins/antbuster%20album/ab-lvl87.png
  • taken since its explosive outward on towards the scene within the 19908242 s. As some may know, Mother Of The Bride Dresses . muslim wedding dresses . the Russian fashion globe was greatly disallowed by past governmental control and has merely been granted to freely prosper during the past few decades . . The pent up fashion sense of many Russians being granted to suddenly loosen has been accredited to several gorgeous designers such as Madlen to really come forth with their best styles. Hrant Keoshgerian is really a renowned jewelry designer from Armenia and has been production jewelry and been involved in jewelry chart for over 12 years. bride gowns His brand label, H.K. Jewelry also understood as H a-line wedding dresses . .K. Creations, is accessible worldwide and may be purchased through where there are photos of his styles and many of his sketches as well. sexy wedding dress According towards the

Leave a Comment

RStein Game Studio

| make vanilla clean and light
@ 2016 RStein Game Studio, All rights reserved. Material Design is a design language developed by Google. Material Design makes more liberal use of grid-based layouts and responsive animations and transitions.