frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

joining a group

edited October 2007 in Antbuster Web Game
new at this - how do you join a group

Comments

• I don't think you actually have to 'join'. It is anarchistic - you simply type in the name of the Group you want to be part of when you submit your score. If you then do a search under the name of the Group you will see you ranking within that Group.
  • no, actually, you'll just be under newest games for five seconds, then be lost forever, except mybe your head/computer or some freak that is recording all the games, unless you have a high score
  • I think you just team up with someone you kow or ho is good at the game, make a group and record your own scores, I've never known any other way
  • ...but you will not have any of the high scores, as if the other guy(s) is really that good, (s)he will have the highscores. there really isn't much of an other way.
  • edited December 2007
    just type the name of a group you want to join when you submit your score like prunus said is what i did and i started the Stratigist group join it if you want i don't care for high scores lol.
  • lol i joined 16minutes ago haha learned this on my own, while playing the game. whoops 17min now hahazxz
  • You should join Rush.
  • edited February 2008
    ya join Stratigist
  • There should be a section with a list of all the names in a group and their best scores, highest lvls, # of times played, average score, etc. so you can see how you stack up against the other in you group. There should also be a total of points for that group, total number of games played, average scores and levels, and the player that started the group(first person to submit score under that group)
  • i have one kinda like that not all that stuff though XD

Leave a Comment

RStein Game Studio

| make vanilla clean and light
@ 2016 RStein Game Studio, All rights reserved. Material Design is a design language developed by Google. Material Design makes more liberal use of grid-based layouts and responsive animations and transitions.