frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is there a formula to achieve level 100??

edited August 2008 in Antbuster Web Game
8-)8-)

Comments

• edited August 2008
    Wait
  • edited August 2008
    Working on it
  • edited August 2008
    There is not a set formula to achieve level 100.
    Lvl 100+ can be achieved by a combi of strategy, skills and luck.
    However there is a formula to achieve at least a garantied lvl 95, game after game, using 8 sniper-III's and 3 ice-II's.

A- Important is to use the ice-II's to box/freeze any free ants near the pie, and isolate them from pie-ants returning to the anthill. This is the key to any 95-100+ games, to have at all times a clear shooting range at the pie-ants. Ants tend to approach using the edges of the map, hence hitting the ice-II's, but on their return they want to a) avoid the ice-II's and b) take the shortest way home.

B- Also important, and very difficult to achieve (but if you succeed, the award is a 100+ lvl, though) is to target the free ants in such a way that each last-pie stealing ant only recharges to 60% of its hitpoints.

C- Skills and tactics start to be important when you only have 1 piece of pie left. Be sure to know where the top-level ant is hanging around. You don't want this ant to steal the pie, as it is hard to kill. So whenever hitting the pie-ant is not urgent, focus on the top-level ant. Kill it if you can, while avoiding collateral damage to the other ants. Remeber that each ant killed will be replaced by an ant 1 level higher.

D- You will find that the sniper-III's are at least 8 units from any map edge. To me, this proved to be the best way to exploit the range-bonus of the sniper-III's in the 80+ phase of the game, without losing control on which ant should be allowed to steal the last piece of pie (as mentioned above). Beginners tend to start building turrets close to either the pie or the hill, but later on in the game this strategy undermines the effective output of the snipers and will not get you beyond lvl 85.

E- configuration: see the attached picture. Other configurations will also do.

At last: why snipers-III's, rather than any other guns?

1- The 16-speed garantues a 100% hit at 1 inch/sec.
    2- Not too expensive
    3- Range increases 5 with each extra sniper, meaning (theoretically)
    2nd sniper-III: 2 x 6,5% = 13% more effectiveness (155^2/150^2=1,065)
    3rd sniper-III: 3 x 13,8% = 40% more effectiveness (160^2/150^2=1,138 )
    4th sniper-III: 4 x 21,0% = 84% more effectiveness overall and so on and so on.
    This increase in performance is due to the extra groundcoverage, multiplied by the power 2.
    Ofcourse much of the extra range falls beyond the edge of the map, so practically the increase of output will prove to be less than calculated above, but still.... Also this is why you don't want to put sniper-III's closer than 8 units to the edge, indeed, to maximize the increase of output, the synergy of the sniper-III's.

Okay, here's my favorite configuration, though I am interested in still better config's.

The map measures 25x20 units.
    Unit (24,19) = anthill, unit (2,2) = pie

01- put 3 turrets at (10,4) (4,8 ) and (8,8 )
    02- upgrade (8,8 ) to sniper-I
    03- upgrade (10,4) and (4,8 ) to impact-I. This is a critical phase, because of the weak flanks.
    04- upgrade (8,8 ) to sniper-II
    05- put turrets at (12,8 ) and (8,12) and upgrade to sniper-I
    06- upgrade (8,8 ) to sniper-III, put turret at (10,10)
    07- upgrade (depending on ants' behaviour) either (10,4) or (4,8 ) to ice-I
    08- build and upgrade (10,8 ),(8,10) and (10,10) to sniper-II's and sniper-III's.
    09- upgrade ice-I's to ice-II's (...yawn...) Don't bother to loose a half of your pie.
    10- as you go, build and/or upgrade 4 snipers-III's and 1 ice-II near the anthill as well (see picture)

You should be around lvl 85-90 by now. Depending on your skills and luck you should be able to build 2 more sniper-III's at the center of the map. Level 95 can be reached in 100% of your games, lvl 95-100 sometimes, once in a while even higher.

Good luck!
  • another way is to try to capture all ants around their nest
    antbuster.gif 456.2K
  • that how i got 101 lvl twice but with snipers 2 blocks closer to hole
  • short wedding dress lowmaintenance possessions, tea length wedding dress . they don t need to invest a great deal of time keeping their rings clean. Just some mild soap along with a soft cloth would do the trick. lace wedding dress . Guys like the reality that it s so durable simply because they don t like fussing more than a ring and worrying about damaging it. Ladies appreciate this also for exactly the same factors. Because it doesn t shed its shape, it fits your finger perfectly whenever you put it on. It could be difficult for this ring to just slip off your finger . . beach wedding dresses . Just make certain you receive the proper size obtaining it resized isn t an choice right here. In case of an emergency and also the ring finger is swollen, a pair of visegrip pliers is required to break the ring. Emergency rooms need to be equipped with this tool to eliminate the ring correctly. Tungsten rings for women and men are extremely good to have. lace wedding dress

• I'm looking at buying a dress from www.newdressshop.comand i'm hoping it will be good. Anyone had any dealings with this place?

Leave a Comment

RStein Game Studio

| make vanilla clean and light
@ 2016 RStein Game Studio, All rights reserved. Material Design is a design language developed by Google. Material Design makes more liberal use of grid-based layouts and responsive animations and transitions.