frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

are scores over 110 a cheat

edited January 2009 in Antbuster Web Game
i have the highest score in england at the moment level 100 .its get vevy hard from level 90 onwards .i cant get past level 103 and find it hard to believe that scores of above 110 are genuin.are there others that think like me that there might b a little bit of cheating going on.

Comments

• Definately- It's possible to hack into the code of the game while playing and adjust how much the cannons cost to buy. 100 is my best w/o hacking
  • edited January 2009
    you are wrong, this is possible, but its difficult, you must just not let the max lev ant pick up the piece of cake and target only this max lev ant.
    This is easy if you got on map one max lev ant example 107lev and lots of low lev (80-90)
    But this trick is only for max level not for max scores,

Also you must have a lots of luck, normally is almost impossible 0:-)
  • ok thanks 4 your thoughts what then do you think is the highest genuin score. other wise how do we all no who is the best
  • edited January 2009
    my personal best (non cheat) score was 112 lev and 32k points, and that was extremally luck, because last 30-40minutes ants just dont wanna eat my cake and that was the reason of that high result, this happend 2nd time since Iam playing Antbuster regulary for 2,5month now, dunno if this was bug or not, but I am sure that normally is almost impossible get more than 33k points, 2nd best Polish player (girl) done 105lev and 31k points and I think this is very good result because is harder to get more points than higher level.
    ... but back to your question I think that 31-32k points are max for non cheat scores and is almost impossible to get 30k or more points few times in a week :)
    I think all players who are able to get few results more than 27k points are pro :)
  • dunno, not now,
    Now my priority is take down china and put Poland in Top3, I am playing with friends and is fun :-D
  • ok goood luck in beating china
  • nearly every woman s dream to wear precious Tiffany jewelry which are full of poetic motion and picturesque meaning. inexpensive wedding dress . At this point, that more and more Women wearing tiffany necklaces are not just for the attraction but for the happiness and satisfaction wedding dress . . a-line wedding dress . You can see the women would like to have the silver jewelry seems more confident and happy, therefore muslim wedding dresses . bridal dress , a silver jewelry gift for your parents can somehow help them forgive the pain or trouble. In a word, we are glad that silver jewelry is a gift that can make our life easier.You are warmly welcomed to buy the stunning products from our online store. These products are yet the designer earrings that show the tiffany jewelry features to you. They make all the people a proud to purchase it. These products are outstandingly offered. There are known for its craftsmanship, every jewelry is hand

• Pls share more info like this.

Leave a Comment

RStein Game Studio

| make vanilla clean and light
@ 2016 RStein Game Studio, All rights reserved. Material Design is a design language developed by Google. Material Design makes more liberal use of grid-based layouts and responsive animations and transitions.