frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

chalenge

alfalf
edited December 2007 in Antbuster Web Game
i want to see who can get to the highest level with just cannons from the double stream

screen shot is not required but may help others

plz try it

Comments

• i got to level 60
  • edited January 2008
    great idea, I'll edit this with what I used and the level I got to...

61 with boomerangs around the hole. 6 total, 4 were upgraded at the end.

63 with machine guns around the hole. 7 total, 3 were upgraded.

63 with double quicks around the hole. 7 totall, 6 were upgraded.

67 tripple cannons

Tried a few games with mixed guns. (usually involveing a poison cannon or 3, never broke 60 with mixed weapons)

wasn't able to make 60+ with any other of the guns available in the doubles line the first time I tried it with them-so yes, those levels were the FIRST attempt to use them.
  • double huh? Sounds like fun.
  • got 57 with all the cannons i tried however limited my verititys were. I tihnk some could work ok if not well if you just had some ice cannons also
  • maby try this: place mashine guns (or other guns) at the bottom of the hole, so thy go to right. flamethrower+poison, and after that ice cannon..
  • no ice cannons with the double gun challange.
  • no flamethrowers either they are quick's
  • this challange gotta be quicks only but ice would help alot

Leave a Comment

RStein Game Studio

| make vanilla clean and light
@ 2016 RStein Game Studio, All rights reserved. Material Design is a design language developed by Google. Material Design makes more liberal use of grid-based layouts and responsive animations and transitions.