frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Which Group to join

edited December 2007 in Antbuster Web Game
Finally figured out how to get my score posted( disabled pop up blocker), now the question is which group to join. Any interest of starting a group of forum participants(Forum Talkers)?

Comments

• Well i have 1 group i like to keep to people that can controverse. Like forum convo or real convo so that skill can be retained inside amd to create a healthy enviroment for the group, because i think with one morale is higher. I do have a few rules you can check those out right here http://rstein.org/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=36&page=1#Item_4 if you feel like joining and you agree to these rules please feel free to post score under the stratigist name. If you want to join but you see something in the rules you don't quite agree with. Just post what it is, i will try to make it good for every one. ^^
  • Join Rush!
  • join Colorado i need a new member
  • reveals fantastic styles. This kind of Damascus steel has what s known as a 8220 Scandinavian Bluetongue pattern. This is not merely a style placed on the metal, the style is really a component from the metal. The singular case is sandwiched with two sapphire crystals, showcases boullestyle lugs informal wedding dresses . summe dress . , and is matched to a leather strap cheap wedding dress . Inside the watch is really a Swiss automatic mechanical motion ball gown wedding dress . . Absolutely nothing fancy, bridal dresses but Angular Momentum spent a great deal of time adding perlage polish towards the motion surfaces. Whilst there s a bit of Cotes de Geneve on the automatic rotor, it feels, . for probably the most component, naked. General the timepiece is fascinating. Maybe not keen for every day put on, but definitely and artistic statement.? To become icon is really a tough job but you

Leave a Comment

RStein Game Studio

| make vanilla clean and light
@ 2016 RStein Game Studio, All rights reserved. Material Design is a design language developed by Google. Material Design makes more liberal use of grid-based layouts and responsive animations and transitions.