frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

USA USA USA WE'RE THE BEST

edited February 2008 in Antbuster Web Game
USA FINALLY HAS A HIGHER SCORE THAN TAIWAN!!

Comments

• How you can be higher score ? :-O
    please tell us your secret.:-*
    please .. please .. please ...:-D
    the higest my score only 92, and avarage in 70-80 .. :-(
  • edited February 2008
    read other forums, i wont be mean this time but look at the toilets and sinks before you ask where you are, in other words don't ask questions if you're not looking for the answer
  • i am following your instruction, and i can see your face on that .. woow
  • I can tell you one way we passed em. I play this game like 30x a day, and get 70+ each time. Lol...but then again. I'm not the only one tha does this.:-D~
  • HOLY S*** IT'S POSSIBLE TO BEAT TAIWAN?!?!?!?!?!?!
  • only when either Marcell deletes all the hacked scores, or we pay them to play for us....
  • no dominion. Don't give up hope taiwan will be easy if everyone learns to be legit and groups together. Get the best of the best and get them to play aganst taiwan in one team. Or just a lot of people including the best of the best. WHOOHOOOO legit!
  • OH GOD TAIWAN'S IN THE LEAD AGAIN!!! N0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O!

Leave a Comment

RStein Game Studio

| make vanilla clean and light
@ 2016 RStein Game Studio, All rights reserved. Material Design is a design language developed by Google. Material Design makes more liberal use of grid-based layouts and responsive animations and transitions.