frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ants hack

purely out of curiosity, im wondering if anyone else is familiar with this particular scene...
http://aycu28.webshots.com/image/45867/2002303662507396112_rs.jpg

Comments

• Its not a hack, ive posted this to thru the contact section for the last 3 weeks to the owner of this site and no answer from him/her.

It happens because ants go to 0 at the hole and are allowed to enter the hole than be destroyed, yet the cake goes to the table.

Check out how many times an ant goes to 0 and does not die.

Also, surround the picnic table with Snipers when the Cake is Full. Watch a cake get grabbed and than dissapear as it snatches the cake and dies at the same time. Happens all the time on the first piece of cake.

Also, look for ants that are targeted to all of a sudden have a small flame appear where the flame would show up if you use a fire cannon. Mysteriously the ant goes from .3 to 1.0 speed especially when the killing of ants reaches the level 20/30/40/50/60/70/80/90/100 respectfully.

you notice the moderator kills scores off of players that seemingly hack the game or find hacks, but when the game has hacks in favor and gets reported, no fix.

So yes, they are all hacks, that have been reported, but not fixed, Favor the game not the player.

Good luck in getting them fixed.
    8-)
  • http://aycu28.webshots.com/image/45867/2002303662507396112_rs.jpg
  • it happened to me once
  • it happened tome once but i had 3 pieces of cake left !!!
    :`(:-(
  • i hate glitches :-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(
  • gets the chance to give a father in the bride speech as soon as or twice in his lifetime and you need to do every thing to create the moment memorable. And having a small preparation you really can pull off an excellent father in the bride speech plus size wedding dress . .?Week 22 Dawn’s NDAD Creation lace bridal dressesPublished 02192012 By Admin Today s piece comes my way from Dawn in Portland A It looked cozy and some thing that i wished to location on whilst I appear forward towards the heater to obtain fixed in my apartment.A In the seven days that it rains in LA, ball gowns evening dress I am plagued having a heater unable to become repaired by the gas business following waiting till 8 . . plus size wedding dress . 30pm for his or her arrival throughout my all day (7am8pm) window. strapless wedding dresses (Sorry, summe dress . little vent there!)A OK, straight towards the piece lace bridal

Leave a Comment

RStein Game Studio

| make vanilla clean and light
@ 2016 RStein Game Studio, All rights reserved. Material Design is a design language developed by Google. Material Design makes more liberal use of grid-based layouts and responsive animations and transitions.