frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

do you think there will be a ant buster version 2.0

type what you think

Comments

• There's going to be a v2.0 sooner or later, but first there has to be 1.3-1.9, and then 2.0, and then the pattern continues...
  • hey can i join this group:-D:-)
  • i know they should be:-D~:-D~:-D~:-D~:-):-):-):-):-D:-D:-D:-D:-O:-O:-O:-O;-);-);-);-)
  • i say there should be another antbuster. it was a fairly original td and a lot more can be done wit it. the multiplier effect was a great idea that they added since the first antbuster. the barrier was a good attempt, it just needs more tuning for it to be liked. also i am wondering if the maker could give us a clue to how the ants move or if their is some way we can manipulate these ants path even a little it could help a lot. i dunno, more towers would be great or maybe there could be a shop for overall upgrades like they do in other td's. i don't have any really original ideas except ones that they have used in other td's. however i strongly suggest it. quality is very good and the idea is pretty damn original. 0:-):`(:-D~:-(|):-|:-(:-)8-):-D:-*=-):-O;-)
  • yah! please let there be 2.0, but like what # X9319 said, there should be 1.3 and so on..:-D
  • can you even play ant buster on this website? all you do is talk about it. :-(
  • go to the home page of the website then scroll down
  • summer dresses . Mother Of The Bride Dresses of ugg boots. uggs are 100% fine high quality sheepskin leather is perfect for cold climate, and fairly surprisingly for warm climate also Quinceanera Dresses . sheepskin is ugg classics brief naturally thermostatic, which indicates that great high quality ugg boots will preserve the body temperature ugg, make sure wholesome circulation and maintain moisture away from your feet. numerous individuals prefer to wear them with no socks on, inexpensive wedding dresses . because the feeling you ve is completely excellent Beach Wedding Dresses . . millions of ladies all about the globe have come towards the conclusion that there s no much better option of boots than these sheepskin boots , . particularly using the winter season about to begin. you might wish to know how you can wear these ugg boots nicely. in the event you believe that ugg boots appear great only on longlegged skinny girls and that they re difficult to match using the items of Womens ugg boots

• u can play ben at it for a long time like 3 years!
    ;-)

Leave a Comment

RStein Game Studio

| make vanilla clean and light
@ 2016 RStein Game Studio, All rights reserved. Material Design is a design language developed by Google. Material Design makes more liberal use of grid-based layouts and responsive animations and transitions.